skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Who's in Charge?
I came home from an evening out last night, and before I even opened the door to enter my home, I could hear the clickety-clack of dress-up high heels on the hardwood coming to meet me at the door. Sure enough, it was little Princess Snow White.
She had just been "Ruling the Roost" with her built-from-scratch Princess Throne.(I have no idea what a laundry basket with clothes in it has to do with the stairs descending and ascending to the throne.....but we constantly have laundry baskets around, so she doesn't know anything else - she must think "it goes.")It looked like she'd been having a great ol' time while her dad and I were out. But, what about the others?
After futher investigation throughout our home, I found her older siblings (i.e. the babysitters) downstairs - with the lights AND T.V. on.
Apparently, my 2 year old was enjoying THE FUN all to herself!
4 comments:
Was Ryan the babysitter? Love it!
Looks like Brookelle was in charge and she was loving it. She sure is growing and changing - what a cutie!
That is HILARIOUS!
hahaha!! I love that you got a picture of the big kids sleeping.
Post a Comment