And because Ryan is not allowed to drive Matt's car, we have to leave him the minivan.
Which means the rest of us (5 people) are driving down in the car.
CAR = VERY LITTLE STOWAGE ROOM
So, the plan is that we will just take our bags of "essentials" with us, and the boys will bring everything else with them, like the coolers and boxes/bags of FOOD!
We're suppose to do dinner for everyone Sunday night, and I am leaving everything I need to make it at home for them to bring.
Brave, no?
Pretty much, dinner for 42 people rests on the boys' shoulders!! ;)
If they do it right, the family gets dinner, if they don't, no dinner. And I'm pretty sure that would cause a bit of mayhem!
So, even though I verbally gave instructions, multiple times......I KNOW firsthand just how good their listening skills are.....
I provided some additional helps!
{This note was left on the kitchen counter.}
But, sometimes, they still don't get it. They might listen to the very 1st thing I say, but everything else is lost. Or vice versa.
I spelled it out the best I could.
There were FIVE written notes, with a Sharpie, hung in various places in all.
There were 10 grocery or ziploc bags inside the fridge/freezer that were labeled for their convenience.
Short of flashing lights, talking computers, robots, or brightly colored arrows,
I tried to cover all the bases.
;)


No comments:
Post a Comment