Here is that photo:
Then Matt proceeded to return to where we had set up the camera to take a look at how it turned out. And while he was walking there:
SURPRISE!!! The camera flashed & took another picture.
So, Matt was like, "What the heck?" and started examining the camera (while still on it's original picture taking perch) and....
FLASH! The camera goes off again!
At this point, Kyle thinks Matt needs some younger generation "help" (read: mocking) and starts heading over to him, when....
It happens AGAIN!
Everyone is now confused AND amused - and half of them take off to investigate (rather than stay in the right position to get our picture taken - like ME!) and then we discover....
The camera IS NOT DONE, yet!
(Notice Haylee's jeans showing under her skirt? I told her to dress up [her least favorite thing] for the setting apart, and I didn't notice until AFTERWARDS that she'd pulled THAT stunt!)
So, now everyone (except me, who just wanted our family to pose for a picture in front of the fireplace - dang it!) wants to run to the camera's rescue - since Matt still hasn't been able to stop the possessed thing - but Kyle can't allow his sisters to beat him there, so he.....
....gets caught on CAMERA being a bully!
By, this time everyone is going, "What the.....?" and I'm hoping they can all just get back into position for a family picture!!
When the camera goes off for the 7th time!
Then the 8th time!
(I'm still in position)
And the 9th time!
(I'm still in the right place.)
And, finally, the 10th (& last) time.
APPARENTLY, our camera has a function where it will "AUTO" TAKE 10 PHOTOS IN A ROW (if you push the button for THAT option, which Matt [unknowingly] did), so you don't have to keep walking back to it! WHO KNEW?!!? OBVIOUSLY, NOT US!
After the camera was done with it's theatrics, I managed to get The Brood lined up again and got a "planned" family picture - to appease Mom. ;)
(Don't ask me what Miss B is doing....?)


No comments:
Post a Comment