Love is Born
Hope is Born
Joy is Born
#ASaviorIsBorn
DISCOVER WHY
christmas.mormon.org
Here's another excellent video that can answer the "Why?"
He is my (& yours) Prince of Peace, the Creator (and oh, what a gorgeous world He created for us!), and my Savior.
I have been blessed by the enabling power of His atonement for me; it has given me the strength to do, and bear, and be MORE than I could all on my own.
I know He lives. I know He loves me. With all my heart, I want to be like Him, and I know I can see Him again!
We had the opportunity to visit with our missionary friends who are currently serving in Chinatown (Manhatten, NY), and they gave us one of their pass-along cards (as I'm sure our own missionary son will be sharing this with us in his next letter, as well) with this same great message:
Looks cool, eh?
Can you read it? ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment