While in Yellowstone this past week (and traveling in the car with children, logging
900 miles) we saw a lot of
WILDLIFE. The kids had a little "mark-off sheet" provided by the Forest Service to keep track of it all.
Did I mention we were in a car full of children? (Ours and others)They were undecided which one was the most incredible, scary, or powerful
WILDLIFE.
When it comes to
WILDLIFE, it can be hard to decide.
Which is the most strange?

The most
barbarian?

The most
unruly?

The most
uncontrollable?

The most
ferocious?
Oh, and another thing, we spent a lot of time in the car! ;0
The most riotous?

The most boisterous?

Or the most
untamed?
And, lastly, don't let me forget to tell you how much we drove - 900 miles! ;)
It's still under debate, but I believe my "wildlife" brood took the contest -- HANDS DOWN!! :)
3 comments:
I lived much closer than you do to Yellowstone as a kid and I absolutely HATED going there. My idea of fun is not driving just to do more driving. I can't even imagine it with kids.
We've always wanted to take our kids to Yellowstone. I'll have to call you for details and tips when we finally get there. Looks like a lot of fun!
You are creating memories. We had some fun times there.
Post a Comment