Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This is the Story of my Life


It was the story when my boys were toddlers.

It was the story when my boys were preschoolers.

It was the story when my boys were "little boys."

It was the story when my boys were "Big Boys."

It was the story in their "Tweens."

And, believe it or not, It's STILL the story of 15 1/2 and almost-12 yr. old "Young Men!"

When does this story end?!?

It's really great for trying to sell a home, let me tell ya! @$%&*?! New damages all the time!

******
NO LIE....
just as I was about to hit "publish post".... Kyle bobbled his football he was tossing about in the Living Room and it went right into the plant cart!
GO get the broom!!

******
P.S. I LOVE Family Circus comic strip

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

Okay, so I TOTALLY understand the ball in the house thing........but your boys probably throw/kicker harder now..........so you're tellin' me I'm REALLY in for it?!?!?!? Great.