Sunday, October 2, 2011

Warning: THIS Can Become Addicting!

Do you know about this website?

http://1saleaday.com/

Every day it features a GREAT DEAL -- Can you say 75% OFF? 88% OFF? 93% OFF? -- in each of these five categories: Random, Jewelry, Wireless, Family, Watches.

I bought this recently and L-O-V-E IT!



It is a Rachel Ray Furi Essential sharp and store 7" knife.
(The kids are fascinated with the ORANGE color - especially Kyle [his fave] but there is a STRICT NO TOUCH rule for children!)

It retails for $42.00-$58.00.

I got it for $17.99!!!

And I about started to cry when I was cutting my first onion with it. AND IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE [tear inducing effects of an] ONION!!! It was so smooth and easy and I hardly had to apply pressure = wonderful! What a difference a GOOD knife makes! And every time I store it back inside the "case" it will sharpen automatically!

I wonder what will be For Sale tomorrow?!?

No comments: