Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Husband Must Be on Pinterest OR Why My Husband is Awesome - Reason #368

...Because I woke up to this in my bedroom this morning! :)

A note on my bathroom mirror explained,
"25 balloons that describe what I Love about You!"
(and there were a few of my favorite candy bars attached to some - BONUS!)



I tried to get him to admit he had gotten the idea off of Pinterest - but he vehemently denied it! I was teasing him about this since, when I first signed up for Pinterest, I had to do it under HIS facebook account because I don't have one (and don't want one!) so his name and photo were showing up every time I "pinned" something. He was worried that "all these people" would think it was really him! I tried to assure him that "all those people" would probably figure it was ME! (right?!?) (I have recently been able to change the name, but haven't figured out how to change the photo.)

So, if he hasn't been wasting time gleaning inspiration on Pinterest, then this means he REALLY put TIME, THOUGHT, and PREPARATION into this Valentine's Day surprise!
Which I totally LOVE! :)

3 comments:

TravandNat said...

CUTE husband! Thanks again for your help yesterday!

Heidi said...

That is impressive!

Anonymous said...

For the record I was one of those people that was intrigued when I first saw his name popping up on pinterest! I still think it's him!