Sunday, February 5, 2012

One More Merit Badge - CHECK!

Thank You Scout Leaders!

I always ENJOYED the Mormon commercials growing up - so much! The one where Mom and Son "kidnap" always-too-busy-working Dad one night and take him camping was my all time favorite -- LOVED IT.

For a few weeks at mutual, The Davis Creek 3rd Ward Teacher's Quorum (of which Ryan is a member of for 20 more days) made their own version of an LDS "Homefront" Ad to complete their Cinematography Merit Badge for Boy Scouts.

{Ryan gets his 15 seconds of fame}
What a crack up!



*Did you see a boy flying out the door during the explosion? Watch again - don't blink - it happens fast!*

{I think I need to re-watch all those commercial from the 70's and 80's and take the messages to heart - they're GOOD!}

4 comments:

Heidi said...

What a cute video. I love the boys in our ward, I hope mine grow up like them! Btw, the prices and time of that preschool are changing for next year :(, sorry didn't mean to lead you astray.

momandpop said...

Fun video, Ryan, you got a laugh out of Grandma! Another merit badge - way to go. How many more?

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!

Mandy said...

HILARIOUS! I think Ryan may have a career in acting!