Friday, June 1, 2012

How Many Days Does it Take to Build a House - Part 2

{Part 1 back here}

Let's find out! Watch our House Time Lapse with us.

DAY 50
{more framing - almost a whole roof!}


DAY 51
{outside & inside framing}


DAY 58
{Tar paper on the roof}
{and a porch laid}


DAY 64
{The 4 sides of the house.  Roof shingled and *some* windows in}



DAY 78
{The "4-way inspection" - electrical/HVAC/framing/plumbing
 

DAY 91
{Sheetrock delivered!}

5 comments:

Adrianne said...

congrats on selling your home! Congrats on building a home also! We drove through there yesterday on our way back from SL and it looks like houses there are coming along! how fun! Best of luck to you and your family!!

Melissa S. said...

I say it's move in ready as is. You've got your big bath, electricity and water. What more do you need?!?!?

Trever and Heather said...

I love the side-garage. That's a definite must for me if I ever get to build.

Mandy said...

looks great! So exciting!!

Cheryl said...

Wow! It looks amazing! How exciting for you guys. Can't wait to see it when we come in December!