I hadn't even unpacked yet and had to get another bag.
But, what's worse....is that I hadn't unpacked from when I flew down to St. George from the week before Aspen Grove.
So, at one time, I had 3 different bags from 3 different trips on the floor of my bedroom still - I just couldn't catch up.
BUT, back to Girls' Camp. Our theme was S.T.A.N.D. (Stand Together As Noble Defenders). These two awesome camp directors did most of the work - and planning and preparation and work and organizing and shopping and thinking and work - THANKS KATIE & SHAYLA!! You're awesome!
Since I didn't work, all I had to do was:
Be crazy.
Hang out.
And cry with my fellow YW leaders!
{We had an AWESOME guest speaker, author Laurel Christensen.}
Oh, and I got to act as "Chaperone" directly, with my advisor, Heidi, to our six Mia Maids (girls age 14-15) who came.
Here's the "Cast of Characters"
(hopefully they don't kill me for posting these "selfies")
Jordan
Breanne
Savana
Marissa
Annie
Ashlyn
Here's a more accurate - as accurate as it can be after camping for 4 days, all natural - photo of our Mia Maid class.
There were 13 other girls of different ages, and three other women leaders, too, in attendance. (See group photo towards the beginning of this post.)
And then I came home and did my much needed laundry........
But that was the last load that ever worked - our washing machine went ka put afterwards, and we've been without ever since.
And I've had two boys go to Scout camp during that time = tons of dirty, stinky stuff!!
This is what my laundry room now looks like:
And this is a familiar scene around here:
When we finally get it fixed or buy a new one, it's going to take me a YEAR to catch up....after I get around to unpacking all those suitcases, of course! ;)Bwa aaah haaaa! (that's how you type out crying.)


No comments:
Post a Comment