Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fifteen Ways My Husband and I are Different

1.  He says ONE word
for every 1,000 of my words.

2.  He barely cracks a smile when he hears a joke - or something funny.
 My cackle laughter is heard for at least a block radius in the same situation.

3.  He likes bananas
I believe bananas are Satan's fruit.

4.  He will "escort" bugs/spiders out of our house.
I practice the ol' tissue-smash-and flush method if my home has been "invaded."

5.  He often will say, "NO, thanks" to candy/ice cream/treats.  (He says NO!???)
I say, "YES, PLEASE!!"

6.  He sleeps with a sheet half-way covering himself.
I sleep with ALL the covers/blankets tucked right up under my chin and secured down all around me so there are NO "air holes."

7.  He has a Science mind.
I have an English mind.

8.  He likes Miracle Whip.
I think Miracle Whip is one of Satan's condiments.

9.  He likes fish.
I've tried...several times...but just don't.
(the only time he's getting it for dinner is out at a restaurant)

10.  He remembers every great sports trivia (scores from games 20+ years ago).
I remember the words to every conversation.

11.  He can "train" for a race/event one or two times, and finish with a good time (even medals).
I train daily for months, and finish behind him, and at the middle to back of the pack.

12.  He's the calm one.
I shoot first, ask questions later.

13.  He is 6' 3"
I am 5' 3"

14.  He likes to sleep until the last moment possible.
 When I wake up, my mind starts racing, and I *have to* get going in the morning.

15.  He is Brilliant.
The smartest thing I ever did was marry him.  almost 19 years ago.


 But other than that, I really think this relationship can work!  ;)

 How are you and your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend different?

No comments: