{the contents}
While shopping for PINK, I realized that so many pink items are.....well, feminine products!
Which he has no use for (obviously).
But, with three younger sisters helping me, we just HAD to include some first-rate pink goodies like....
Princess fruit snacks (they all taste the same, right?)
Hello Kitty band-aids
Candy bracelets & necklaces
A baby powder scented pink candle
hee hee.
(I reminded him these packages are meant to be shared with his peeps - like a family with little girls, how fun to pull a surprise out of his pocket/bag for them!)
{the packed and ready-to-ship box}
The four pink flaps say:
"We are 'tickled PINK' about your missionary service!"
"We hope everything in B.V. (Buena Vista, VA) is 'in the PINK of perfection!'"
"We continue to pray you 'feel in the PINK' on your mission!" <3 font="">3>
"PINKie promise to keep writing your detailed, fun-filled letters!" :)
So, that completes the Year-of-Colored-Themed-Care-Packages. All the colored strings/cords should be cut off his secret package I sent him at the beginning of his mission by now.
Which means he can open it up and find his special message.
Now, to decide what to do the final year......I can't waste the opportunity/easy shipping options due to his stateside mission. My other kids may not be so fortunate with their future missions! ;)
**************************************
To see past missionary care packages, click HERE.


No comments:
Post a Comment