Surprise, surprise!
And THEN....in the middle of dinner prep, Matt spotted a car of girls parked out front of our house, with another girl out walking/standing on our front walk and driveway, and then when she got back in the car, they drove away.
Hmmmm?
So I opened the front door to see what was going on.....
And WHAT did I see?
Yes! Our Family Night Treat predicament had been solved!
{Actually, it was all for Kyle - he was getting asked to Christmas Girls' Dance -
but he "gets to" share with his whole family in our time of need! ;)}
It turns out, Brookelle was out playing on her bikes & ride-in cars out in our driveway when the girls came, and she saw the whole thing, so the girls, not wanting to be caught while it was still light outside, set it up on the porch, then asked Brookelle to go ring our doorbell AFTER they had left. But, I opened the door too early, when B hadn't made it over yet, and I caught her sneaking across our front lawn to "doorbell ditch" her own home! haha. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment