....what they REALLY meant was on January 7th!
Just THREE WEEKS later - no biggie, right?!? (Not)
Geez Louise, I'd say that was pretty darn unsatisfactory, bordering on unacceptable, as far as customer service goes....We definitely have become too accustomed to Amazon Prime's [free] 2-day delivery being SO NICE!
But, really.....I'm a grown woman, so it's not like I couldn't handle a few less presents on Christmas morning. In fact, I still received plenty of stuff, so it didn't even cross my mind that I was lacking - Matt just told me later that some things hadn't come. Better me than the kids, right?!?
So, this all meant that I got to be surprised and open up ANOTHER Christmas package of stuff last night - Woo Hoo!
Merry Christmas to me - AGAIN!
(since I was semi-conscious on the real day, anyway, this was real swell!)



No comments:
Post a Comment