Friday, August 29, 2008

Random Question of the Week

Why can't grocery stores EVER get the pricing right on the WHOLE purchase and/or manage to include EVERYTHING you purchase in your bags to take home?!??
Seriously, I don't think I've ever gone grocery shopping without one of those 2 errors occurring.

7 comments:

k8shoe said...

So glad you're blogging! :) And congrats on your baby! I didn't know you were pregnant!

Ok, my gripe is with fast food places....they always leave out something and then I don't realize it until I get home and it'd cost more gas than would be worth going back for the missing item. Argh!

~Pam said...

fun to see you on here! Congrats on the new little one. I just don't think I can go on to have the fifth, especially since my youngest is now 3, which I know that is a normal space for most people!!!hahaha

Cheryl said...

cool blog suz! i love that you started one, it's so fun to see what's going on over there in utah. we miss you guys!

Nic@Nite said...

Wahoo! You started a blog. Awesome. I agree, it is a huge commitment- glad you took the plunge.

Kristen said...

Thanks for the invite to view your family blog, Ryan. Your mom has a great sense of humor and her writing is fun to read.

Yes, I hate it when stores overcharge. Smith's is THE WORST! I always double check the receipts.

Kristen said...

Oh yeah, Ryan, I forgot to include: GO COUGARS!

KeNnEdOoDlE said...

I'll have to agree with my mom on the whole cougars thing! :) That's awesome that your family started a blog! So you got to play Yaahtzee all summer? Well I'll definately put you guys on my blog list!