So, I may be the last one out there without a blog, but I was "just not ready for that kind of commitment!" Heck, I can't even commit to reading the Twilight books (or the Harry Potter books before that, or The Work & the Glory books before that, or to see the Star Wars movies episodes) like the WHOLE rest of the WORLD, so WHY would I be able to make a commitment to blogging?!? Is it a wonder I got married if I have such commitment issues?!? :)I've been getting pressure from all angles to do it...and I guess this means I'VE CRACKED!
Thanks to my "coolest" friend, Mandy, for setting it all up for me! (I've agreed to always refer to her as that now!)
When I was trying to think of a name for our Blog, I was brainstorming some "B" names and I thought I came up with a great one, "The Brenchley Braves" in honor of the BEST High School there ever was - The Bountiful Braves - (don't send me your nasty comments you VHS-ers!) but other certain members of my family quickly vetoed that one OUT of the universe, so we are "The Brenchley Brood!"
So, I'd love to hear from y'all - go ahead and leave your comments because if you think about it, viewing my blog without commenting pretty much means you could be one of those freaky STALKER dudes, right?!?
1 week ago


5 comments:
Yeah! Love that I can peek on you and your fam with your blog. Thanks for sharing!
Heaven forbid I become one of those "freaky stalker dudes!" ... But welcome to the wild world of blogging. Great to "see" you!
Woo Hoo! I'm so glad you are blogging! I haven't seen you forever, and I didn't know you just had a baby, and just like that, I get to see pictures of your beautiful family, and 'read' your fun personality! Thanks for letting me know. And you will start dreaming and thinking about blogging all the time... it is fun!
Hey, I think the Brenchley Braves sounds quite nice....!
YOU DID IT!!! Good for you! It was only a matter of time...
It sucks that it has been, like, 20 years since we all hung out and had sleepovers & did fun, stupid teen stuff. It's fun to find your personality back on these posts (even though now they have nothing to do with hot guys driving around Brountiful... now it is all about diapers & nursing!)
Post a Comment