Thursday, December 17, 2009

What does this say about us...
when we receive a Christmas card in the mail from these guys?
(but not from other "friends" & family)
{front cover}

{Inside of card}
I didn't think our "pizza habit" was too excessive. 
We're definitely not doing it multiple times a week! 
It's not even like it's once a week or anything. 
I don't even think it's once a month - I don't think....but, I've discovered (thanks to Big Mouth little sisters) that the kids secretly order pizza sometimes when Matt & I are out on a date...so, maybe I don't know what to think! :)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That is WAY funny! They should offer you a coupon or something! :)

Melissa S. said...

Seriously. No coupon?!?! No loyalty card or nothing?!? Where's the love? I forgot to add before, your little Kyle is such a GOOD LOOKING VERY CUTE boy! He just has a sweet face.

Kristen said...

So funny! When you call to order do they ask if you want, "the usual"?

Julie said...

I just know that I didn't get one.....

Cheryl said...

that's pretty funny! they must be really good at getting rid of the evidence since you had no idea. hmm...pizza sounds good to me right now. is it saturday night, and that is the saturday night brenchley tradition right?

Sarah said...

That's ALMOST as bad as the chick at McDonald's saying "See ya tomorrow!".