in all that I do and say.
Haylee will enter "the straight & narrow path" this Saturday when she gets baptized.
We had a great day at Temple Square taking [153] pictures...drawing some looks and a few
compliments from passersby.
Haylee was very enchanted by the brides.
I told her that would be her next white dress to wear.
She was really admiring those brides.
I asked her if she'd like to get her picture taken with one of them, since she was so interested. I told her I would ask their permission.
She declined. She thought the brides wouldn't want to be bothered by her.
Instead, she settled for posing for a shot in one of the famous bride picture taking spots...


5 comments:
You have some mad picture taking skills Suz! I love them. She is so cute and I am so proud of her. So sad we can't be there. We will be thinking of you!
THOSE ARE SO PRETTY! My fav is the one with her dancing and her shadow in front of the temple and the reflection in the water one!
What a cutie!
What a fun blog about our sweet Haylee. What a great idea to take pics of her at the Temple. What cute poses - Suz, you should go into the photography profession. Good job! We are very proud of you, Haylee and look forward to your baptism.
(Any bride would have said yes.)
How cute! Wish we could've been there for your special day Haylee!
Post a Comment