Thursday, April 15, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS! You Just Made the Blog.

Haylee...
{What do I expect when I leave it hanging on my bathroom doorknob?}

6 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

Reminds me of Ava holding up my bra and yelling, "Mom- I got your boobs!" from the top of the stairs.

Anonymous said...

Love it and congrats, you are well endowed!

We were walking through Walmart one day and of course we took a short cut through the undie section and Jack pointed to the bras and said "mom, it's the booby holders" He learned that one from his dad!

Nic@Nite said...

Soon enough Haylee, soon enough. You did just turn eight!

Dan said...

Something for her to aspire to. I hope it works out because I still haven't made it there. :)

Adrianne said...

my girls do that all the time! such silly girls!

Suzanne said...

I feared posting this pic might turn into a "She's got big shoes...er, I mean...cups to fill!" type comments free-for-all. Thanks, Angie & Jill! ;)