The Sonic Scrubber. It's like an electric toothbrush - FOR CLEANING. My intention was just to use THIS for tile grout, but when the kids saw me using it one day, they were fascinated.WHAT'S THAT? They asked curiously.
So, I demonstrated.
They were attentive.
Can I try it? They eagerly responded.
They experimented on kitchen counters, garbage cans, light switch cover plates, sink faucets, stove tops, toys, chair rail, door knobs, cup holders in the car....
This is SO 'SICK'! I caught them saying.
This is FUN! I overheard.
M-o-o-o-o-m, Ryan's hogging it and won't let us have a turn! They griped.
(For once, I didn't mind the gripe.)
And then I brought out the Big Guns.....

FOUR [additional] Interchangeable Brush Heads they could also use!!
{Heaven}
Side note: I find it completely unnecessary to use the Sonic Scrubber in all the places they were using it, BUT, HEY, whatever WORKS!
Armed with this kind of power, Ryan had the courage and inclination to tackle a serious job.
(And later, going through my photos, I discovered he took the liberty - and pride - to document the event himself!)
Then, you take a clean refrigerator drawer, and you admire it, admire it....
Now, My main job? Keep our home stocked with AA batteries!
THANK YOU SONIC SCRUBBER!! YOU'RE A MIRACLE WORKER!
**This Blog post was not paid for by the Sonic Scrubber company. I have received NO compensation for my product praising post -- BUT would not be opposed to it at all!!**


3 comments:
Here's a trick to keep you stocked on AA batteries... buy this handy-dandy contraption ;) http://www.shopping.com/Audiovox-Energizer-E2-Rechargeable-Battery-Charger-with-Batteries/info (I love mine, can't remember where I bought it, but this is the BEST one).
That's awesome! Now you just need to attach all of your other cleaning instruments to power tools and you will have the cleanest house ever!
I want one!
Why does Ryan look like he is so old? I thought he was just 12!!!
Post a Comment