Monday, April 30, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things - Apr. '12 Edidtion

Taken from the sidebar...

I was talking to Brookelle about the fact that she is the ONLY one in our whole family who has their own bedroom...
Brookelle: "We need another human in our family."
Me: "Do you wish you had your twin brother, Brady, so you could share a room with him?"
Brookelle: "Yeah. Where is he?"
Me: "Did you leave him up in heaven, and you just came down alone?"
Brookelle: "Yep. That means he gets to see Jesus ALL a lot!"
Me: "Yep."
Brookelle: "When am I going to go to heaven?"
Me: "You lived in heaven before you came to our family."
Brookelle: "I want to go and see Jesus again!"
4/12

Miss B was playing alone in the next room....

Brookelle: "Mother!"
Me: "What?"
Brookelle: "I'm not talking to YOU!"
Me: "Oh, I thought you were. I heard you call, 'Mother,' and that's me!"
Brookelle: "No, YOU ARE MAMA!"
(She was just pretend playing) 4/12

We had a special musical number in church on Sunday. It consisted of a pianist, violinist, and a clarinetist....
Brookelle: "Why is that guy blowing into that big straw?" 4/12

No comments: