Haylee's about as big around as my pinkie....
Yet, she's on the "ALL CARB DIET". Have you heard of that one? I'm sure you've heard of the "low carb" or the "no carb" diets, but Haylee has no interest in those - she prefers the "NOTHING-BUT-CARBS" diet. If you're a bit dyslexic or have 40+ yr. old vision, your eyes may have read it this way: "All CRAP" and "Nothing-but-CRAP." It's pretty much the same thing! No meaning lost with that mistake. :)
Yet, she looks like this:
In our family, every week, a different person gets to decide the dinner menu [then help cook] for one night. Do you know what her choices have been over the last few months? I tried to tell her to pick a "real meal." She says her choices ARE real....She eats SO WELL on these nights! (As compared to "normal" nights when she is forced to take one morsel and just stares at it for 30 min.) By complete contrast, on "Haylee's Choice" nights....Seconds? Thirds? Fourths? YES. She takes 'em!
And for her most recent birthday, she wanted a "Cookie Bar" - and she put us all to shame in her consumption abilities.
Yet, she looks like this....
{the Karate belt could go around her 4 times!)
On the flip-side, while I was shopping at Costco yesterday, I just LOOKED at the Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies, and I'm up about 3 1/2 pounds this morning!?!!?!





1 comment:
It stinks doesn't it!!!!
Post a Comment