I have been serving in the Young Women organization in our church for just over a year now.
"In reality, we are never alone, when we stand with our Father in Heaven."
This week, I especially had them on my mind, and a prayer for them running through my heart.
Because of that, I was reading this month's issue of The New Era, a magazine geared for the youth, ages 12-18, published by the LDS church, for some inspiration and comfort. One article referenced THIS clip and I thought it was great. It hit me as SO pertinent for them - and for me -- and for all of us.
I love this message from our living Prophet.....


3 comments:
Thanks, Suzanne. An important message and reminder for us all!
LOVE this video!
I saw this in our ward a couple weeks ago in a lesson. :)
Post a Comment