YES!!! It's March!
{finally}
Which means the worst months (January & February) are over!
Even though our weather has been mild the last couple of weeks, and today's weather hasn't change - it's actually the same - I'm just so RELIEVED we're moving onto March!
Winter has always been my least liked season, but I think, as I get older, my feelings about it are getting worse! It's hard for me to be upbeat. I'm not really a fan of winter sports/hobbies, so I'm not excited for snow ever. EVEN THOUGH Utah has been known to have strange weather - snow as late as May - I feel like we're on the way out of the woods.
So, hopefully, most of the snow/cold/inversion days are over - both where I live AND where the airline I work for flies, so that we don't have to be so crazy, busy with tons of problems at work!
Hopefully, I can start to see my peeps again! (We quit walking our kids to school when it gets into the 30's.) It seems like we all stay inside our houses during the winter, and I don't get to see/talk to anyone. Seriously, one day in January, I took a walk through and down every single road in my ward (church congregation geographical boundaries) and I did not see a SINGLE PERSON out. What?!? Do we have an anti-social ward?!? Or people don't like to be outside in single digits when the air quality is harmful to your respiratory system?!? ;)
So.....now that it's March, I've got several things to look forward to:
- Having a lunch with my [long time, no see] friends
- Going out on our semi-annual lunch with my aunts, girl cousins, & sisters on my mom's side of the family.
- Attending a 3-day event, Romance & Royalty, with Matt up in Midway at The Zermatt Resort (We won it! Valued at $950)
- Annual dinner at Ruth's Chris with a business partner (and on his dime!)
- Spring Break with my family in Las Vegas
- Going with TWO of my daughters to the FIRST General Women's Meeting that includes all girls age 8 & up.
- And maybe this scene:
{OK, so maybe not in Utah}



No comments:
Post a Comment