We are traveling standby, and there wasn't enough seats for EVERYONE - so I returned home alone.
I'll try to fly out to join them again tonight, but in the meantime.....I've got a Saturday ALL TO MYSELF!
This is SO RARE! To be HOME ALONE.
I think I can kinda relate to how Kevin felt in the movie [by the same title].
It's so quiet.
No one is asking me for anything.
I was suppose to be gone, so nothing is on my calendar.
I don't have to take anyone anywhere.
This is a first.
Did I mention it is quiet?!?
What to do, what to do?
It's 100% MY CHOICE.
Now, I think I can REALLY relate to how Kevin felt!
{I may or may not have done this.}
So, today, I could (and some things I have already done):
Blog (check!) ;)
Weed (bleh!)
Shop
Order tickets
Pack all the things we forgot last night
Go to the bank
Watch movies
Experiment with way to fix my hair
Run 5 miles (nah!)
Attend a baptism I was gonna have to miss (yes!)
Bake zucchini bread
Text all the texts I've been meaning to send
Go out to lunch
Jump rope
Pedicure
Browse Pinterest (that could take ALL day!)
Indulge in one of my guilty pleasures
My options are ENDLESS.
It's SO ODD! And nice!
But, if I wanna do "Home Alone" right, I should spend some time doing this. haha :)





No comments:
Post a Comment