I sent it early this month because we'll be sending his Christmas presents in a separate box later next week.....and I want to Spread the Cheer throughout the month!
{The contents}
{The packed and ready-to-ship box}
The four gray flaps say:
"You make me happy when skies are GRAY" ~Johnny Cash
"Remember: Be careful...and use wisdom...Please don't give us [anymore than we already have] GRAY hairs!" :)
"GRAY skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face." ~Tony Bennett
"Way to use your 'GRAY matter' on your mission!!"
I knew he'd be getting two packages from us this month, so I thought I'd send a smaller box (medium size) than I have in the past months and choose a color that I thought wouldn't have very many things. Interestingly enough, I didn't have any trouble filling it up with gray stuff! In fact, I could only fit two small cans of the diet Coke instead of the entire 8-pack I bought. (It's OK, Ryan doesn't even drink diet Coke, but some of the other missionaries or his "peeps" might, and it's kind of a "community" care package anyway, AND it was the RIGHT color!)


No comments:
Post a Comment