I got a Fitbit for Christmas. Yay! It's just what I wanted!
It tracks my steps, calories burned, distance, and even my sleep. I've heard so many good things about it, so hopefully I think so, too, after using it myself.
I didn't get it set up until late Christmas night, so the first thing it was going to track on me was my sleep. I was a little bit anxious and very curious about what the "results" would be the next morning....
Here they are:
As I was looking at this, I was telling Matt, "So, the Fitbit says I went to bed at 1:12a.m., it took me 18 minutes to fall asleep, and I was awakened 12 times at 1:40, 1:42, 1:44, 1:46, 3:00, 3:05, 4:10, 6:40, 6:42....."
Then Matt burst out, "HOW does it know all that?!!?"
And he got the creepy feeling that we were being "watched" during the night.
Then I started to feel a bit wary, too.
But, not enough to dwell on it to the extent he was because......
......mostly I was disturbed by the fact that I woke up so much and only got 6 hours and 3 minutes of sleep!! AND that's even with sleeping in because it was the holidays!
Uh Oh.......that does it! NOW I'm on a mission to get those # of awakenings down! I'm going to be tracking it religiously.
EXCEPT will knowing I'm being "watched," only create more anxiety and lack of ability to stay asleep all night long?
A vicious cycle.
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment