Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I Think I May Have Gone to the 'Spa for Giants' by Mistake!?

I received a [very generous] spa gift certificate from my sister-in-law for my birthday last September (thanks, Nicole!) and I finally got around to using it this week.
They gave me a robe and some slippers to wear on my way to and from the treatment room.

I put on the slippers.....and I noticed they weren't quite my size....
....which I wasn't expecting because I know they probably have to invest in a "one size fits all" so it will work for their wide range of clients......

BUT, I have a very average sized foot, so I figured it would just be a little bit big - not THIS big.  I only filled 75% of this slipper!  I had a good 4 inches to go - I didn't get it!  (But, it made me feel "petite" - Yes!)

And then I realized.....I must be in the wrong place - I'd gone to the "Fee-fi-fo-fum Spa!"  ;)

But it was confusing....because I did not experience the same "over largeness" fitting with the robe.  Hmmmm, it MUST have been for the "Giant babies."  ;)

No comments: