And.....it just so happened that The LEGO Americana Roadshow was at one of the malls in Salt Lake!!!
Field Trip Time!
9 Yr. Old Boys + Legos = Heaven!
{White House}
There were giant replicas of our nation's landmarks made completely out of Legos!
{Statue of Liberty}
{The Capitol Building}
Each Lego model had a sign by it that told how many "Lego Master Builders" it took to build it (ranging from 2-7), and how many hours it took to complete (ranged from 260 - 1440 hours)!
It also told the specs - height & length of the model, and how that compared to the real landmark
It. was. incredible.
{Liberty Bell}
And I just HAD to take my favorite LEGO fan on the field trip with me,
even though he's been out of Bears for 6 years!
Because, did you know that Legos can still be heaven for big boys, too?
I'm glad I had Kyle with me because my cub scouts had to go to the restroom TWICE during our
[40 minute] visit to the mall....and they're probably a little too old to come into the women's restroom with me....which I would've made them do (we WERE no longer in Mayberry anymore, after all) if I hadn't had Kyle for their escort! ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment