The Missionary Care Package I did for February
(which really was delivered the first week in March because he was getting transferred, and I had to wait for his next letter to learn his new address - which meant he didn't get to open it on his "click date")
was FUCHSIA:
{the contents}
Matt helped me on this one! I originally had collected what I thought would fill a medium-size box,
but when I put it all in, it looked pretty scarce. If it's not full, everything will tumble around
inside during shipping,
so I sent Matt back to the store, near midnight, but I couldn't think of anything in particular to get, so I told him to just roam the aisles with his eye out for anything FUCHSIA!
He came back with about 9 more things - much better! - he saved the package! :)
{the packed and ready-to-ship package}
Did you know that there aren't that many (if any?) sayings that have the word, "fuchsia" in it?
And can you think of any NORMAL, REAL words that rhyme with "fuchsia?" Neither could I.
So, instead of writing something on every single flap like I have in the past, I used all the flaps for one message:
"Your "fuchsia" (future) is so Bright!"
The crazy thing is: THIS package (that I'm sending to his direct home address) will probably get to him before his birthday package that I sent to him (to the Mission Office address to be forwarded) 10 days prior. Hopefully, he thinks it's a good "tie me over" until he gets his Birthday one!
To see past missionary care packages, click HERE.
To see past missionary care packages, click HERE.


No comments:
Post a Comment