Saturday, July 25, 2015

Paint the Town Red

The missionary care package I did for July was RED.

THIS was the one I have been looking forward to doing the WHOLE time!  Red things are found in abundance!  Ryan has ALWAYS loved the Utah Utes and U of U = RED!  He also is fond of cherry anything!  Plus, I've had some "RED" catch phrases swimming around in my mind to use!

So, without further ado....
{the contents}
(you might not think those "black" pencils don't belong with this month's package based on their outward appearance, BUT they are actually RED scripture marking pencils that he can give out to people or use himself.)

{the packed and ready-to-ship box}
 (I have a feeling it will probably be his favorite one yet!)

The four red flaps say:
"You are an incREDible missionary"
"Go ye into all the [WVCH mission] and preach the Gospel to every.....kindred, tongue, and REDneck!"  :)  hahahaha.  (That's a reaction he got from others before he left, and that I get here at home still, but it is not necessarily Ryan's opinion, who is actually there!  But, I couldn't resist using the word, "RED" in that context!)
"We hope you have many 'RED LETTER DAYS' this transfer!" 
"Enjoy (or endure) your 'RED HOT' (& humid) Summer!"  ;) 

********************************
To see past missionary care packages, click HERE

No comments: