Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You Lookin' at Me?!?


Oftentimes, when talking to Brookelle, we all shower her with all kinds of gushy words of affection & compliments (all in the high, falsetto voice tone, of course!)

Overheard lately at the Brenchley home:
Ryan: "You're just the cutest, little thing!"

Kyle: "It's soo fun having a baby around!"

Katelyn: "WE HAVE A BABY - It's BETTER now!"

Mom: "I just LOVE you SO much!"

Haylee: "Mom! Hurry! Come take a picture! Brookelle is doing the PERFECT picture!"

Dad: "You're just so KISSABLE -- almost as kissable as your mother!" (Oh, but that's another subject.) :)

Kyle: "You're so precious."

Ryan: "What was it like without Brookelle? I just don't want to imagine it."

Katelyn: "Let me give you a hug!" (repeat 4X)

Haylee: "I'm so glad we had Brookelle!"

Mom: "You've gotta be my CUTEST baby ever!" (No offense to child #1 - 4, but I think it might be true, OR maybe I just can't remember!)

AND THEN the conversation STOPPER...
Dad: "We better keep on having them if they're just getting cuter & cuter!!"

If that were the case, then one of YOU lucky contestants would be raising All My Children since I'd be in the LOONY BIN, for sure! :) (It's very likely I should be there already!)

7 comments:

Brett and Marianne said...

That little girl is certainly well loved! She is such a cutie those comments are well deserved!

Kristen said...

Hooray for babies!

Nic@Nite said...

This is the best post ever! LOL, LOL, LOL! I agree with Matt, you need to keep having them. :) LOL

momandpop said...

Such an adorable picture! Brookelle and Santa looking at each other. We would like a copy of it. Where was it taken?

Anonymous said...

So that's how the youngest is always the spoiled one?

val said...

So cute that your hubby actually likes babies! Mine is not a fan...which is a bit sad, but.. I love how cute your family is about it!

michelle said...

Hey I'm with you. You can consider yourself done even if Brookelle is a cute, daring, little baby. Granted this is coming from an almost 6 month pregnant lady that will be done after this one is born.