Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yoga, Anyone?



Miss B has "Downward Dog" figured out!!



7 comments:

Kristen said...

Hooray for adorable yoga babies!

momandpop said...

Go Brookelle - you and Grandma will have to do down dog together! Its one of my favorite yoga positions.

Anonymous said...

Good for her. I went to a yoga class once and farted. I never went back.

Rita said...

Hey cute Suzanne--I was thinking that was you. Do I remember you??? Of course!! I handed the baton (aka leg bracelet timing chip) to you at the Ogden Marathon Relay a million years ago! That NUTS series was nuts...soooo cold but good. I've done it every year since. It looks like you've had another project/priority :) She's a cutie!

Kristen is one of my favorite people even though I don't know her terribly well. She married a very good friend from my hometown. He is as lucky as she is! They are a great couple...and don't they make darling kids :)!!

My cartoon avatar is from a perfume ad!! How many times do you find a cute redhead?? Not often and usually in cartoon form only! Sooo, my suggestion is to go to google.com, click images above the search bar and then type cute cartoon brunette in the search bar. Be prepared for just about anything but you might find a good look-alike. Click on it and then click on the small icon it pops up in the left corner. RIGHT click on the larger image it brings up and then Save As in one of your computer photo folders. Voila...a cute picture that doesn't disclose the size of your thighs ;) (or is that only MY issue?!)

Nice to 'talk' to you again. I hope you're still running :)

Suzanne said...

That's what I'm afraid of, too, Angie! :)

Siri said...

Suzanne ... that's hilarious! I can't stop laughing!!

Cheryl said...

that's an awesome picture! did you do yoga while you were pregnant w/ her? :)