Since I previously made the comment that I thought one of my babies was the cutest of all, I thought I'd actually refresh my memory...and to see if my statement really did have any merit...
Baby pics ~ Top, L to R: a) ?, b) ?
Bottom, L to R: c) ?, d) ?, e) ?
One of the thoughts that came to my mind was, What were all those people thinking when they'd tell me, 'He/she looks just like your others!'
Because they don't.
Current pics ~ Top, L to R: Kyle, Katelyn, Haylee
Bottom, L to R: Brookelle, Ryan
Please play along! Can you guess who 's who?
Answers will be coming after you vote.
Maybe a prize will be involved for the most correct answers?!




13 comments:
Haylee, Ryan, Katelyn, Kyle, Brookelle
Katelyn, Ryan, Kyle, Haylee, Brokelle
Oh this is easy!
Haylee, Ryan, Katelyn, Kyle, and Brookelle
It's easy because they each have their own look. I think Brookelle looks the most like Katelyn. Cute kids!
Haylee, Ryan, Katelyn, Kyle, Brookelle. Looks like you are going to have several winners. Beautiful children, all of them!
Haylee, Katelyn, Ryan, Kyle, Brookelle
Prize? I'm in! Wait, I'll come back after I've studied your side bar a little more...
Haley, Ryan, Katelyn, Kyle and Brookelle! They are all cute kids! You have amazing good kids!
I give up but cute kids anyway!
Haylee, Kyle, Katelyn, Ryan, and Brookelle are my guesses.
Looks like it's unanimous...Good Job, everyone on guessing Brookelle correctly!! (Bottom row, far right) I figured that may be the easiest since her "baby pic" and her "current pic" are only 4 months apart!
I'll hold off giving the rest of the answers so more people can guess! :)
Katelyn, Ryan, Haylee, Kyle Brookelle?
Haylee, Ryan, Katelyn, Kyle, Brookelle - and I didn't look at any of the other answers:p
Haylee,Me,Katelyn,Kyle,brookelle.
Thanks for making my baby pitcure the biggest!.......I think?
Post a Comment