Although, it wasn't so "anonymous" afterall. We foiled their plan to do it all quietly as our family slept inside our [unlit] home late Saturday Night. Because, in reality, we were NOT inside, but were returning home, way PAST all our children's bedtime, and caught them right in the act as we approached our driveway! :) As we were coming up the street, we saw a half a dozen or so Young Adults gathered in our driveway and we didn't know WHAT THE HECK was going on! Were they choosing that spot to do/deal drugs? Or was a big "confrontation" amongst them about to take place? Or were they getting ready to egg our home? Were they waiting for us... to beat us up?
Matt rolled down his window as he pulled in next to them, ready to tell them to, "SCRAM!" I even think he was about to YELL something like, "Get outta HERE!" (that would've been a History-making moment!) But, then we recognized a couple of the girls, and one of them confessed, in her sweet, innocent voice, "Oh, dang! We wanted to surprise you! We were almost done." We proceded on into the garage and went inside to leave them alone to finish the "job." ;)
I chuckled at this one when I saw it... They had written ALL of our children's names on the driveway: Ryan, Kyle, Haylee, & Katelyn, but apparently they couldn't remember Brookelle's name, (since EVERYONE always tells me "it's so different") but they included her anyway! :)
Is this the "new" Toilet Papering?


1 comment:
That is so cute! I would go do that to my neighbors if I wasn't too prego to get down on the sidewalk to color... fun idea!
Post a Comment