Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kids Say the Darndest Things - April '14 Edition

Taken from the sidebar....

Miss B & I were talking about how old she was when she went to preschool and which home we lived in at the time. We figured out that she never went to school while living in our old home, it all happened while in the new one.....Brookelle: "So, what did I do the whole time in the old house?  Just be LAZY?!?   4/14

Brookelle and I were at McDonald's for "lunch."  She was eating chicken Mcnuggets and I was having a drink.  She pulled something out of her mouth when she was eating one of her nuggets.

Brookelle: "What's THIS?"
Me: "I don't know.  Is it a hard-to-chew piece?"
Brookelle: "Yes."
Me: "Just wrap it in your napkin, then."
AND THEN IT HAPPENED AGAIN ON HER NEXT NUGGET!
Brookelle: "What could this hard thing be in my nugget?"
Me: [joking] "Hmmm....do you think it's the beak?   Or the chicken claw?"
(Brookelle looked uncomfortable for a couple of seconds, then with a smile & a sweet voice)
Brookelle: "Mom, would you like to eat the rest of my nuggets?"   4/14

No comments: