Katelyn's a tad bit EAGER for Summer!

Katelyn's very into changing her clothes multiple times a day, but lately swimming suits have been her wardrobe of choice. I don't know how she gets by me, but I discover what she's doing after it's too late...she's gone over to the neighbor boy's house to play in it. (I hope his Mother was not too appalled!) It's funny how quickly that swim suit became "lost" after that. ;) The next time she stood in front of our home (w/ the older siblings) doing the trucker's "honk" sign/motion to
all the cars driving down our street to make them honk- donning her swimming suit in the dead of winter, of course. (More people calling CPS on me!) That swim suit is now missing, too!! (Oh, my!) :) The last time, I did see her hurriedly trying to go by me, wrapped in a blanket, and I felt it suspicious...sure enough, I found her like this (see photo.)
I guess she has 3 swim suits? She even put out the argument that she was wearing a "cover-up" (skirt.) I
was able to
STOP her before showing the public, and she got away with just wearing it to Family Night.
But, ya know, it's the strangest thing...All 3 swim suits have now "DISAPPEARED!" (hee hee)
HURRY, WINTER -- BE DONE!
2 comments:
You know, maybe Katelyn is on to something? Maybe Sring is just around the corner. I hope :)
Amen to winter ending. This year seems especially gray and dreary. Maybe it's that I'm cooped up with a baby, but I'm ready to put on some shorts and go for a stroll on Lagoon trail. In shorts, not my swimsuit. Sorry, Katelyn.
Post a Comment