Thursday, February 19, 2009

Come Sail Away...with us!

Have any of you noticed my Cruise Countdown ticker I've always had on my sidebar?
Have you noticed that it's finally to the one-year point?!? (yea!)
Have you followed the instructions and marked your calendars? :)
If not, go ahead and do so NOW and plan to come Cruisin' with us!
YOU'RE ALL INVITED!!
The place is the Mexican Riviera.
The time is February 2010.
(exact dates TBD, but we're leaning towards the 1st week: Feb. 6/7, or the last week: Feb. 27/28)
Isn't that just what we need in the middle of the "Winter doldrums?"
It's just what I need when my baby will be weaned & old enough to stay home! (at last)
We got our last Cruise from www.VacationsToGo.com and we plan to do the same for this one.
They have a "90-day Ticker" where they drastically reduce the cruise prices.
So, we watch, then Grab & GO!
We hope to get it for around $499/person for 7 days.
So, start your "Cruise Fund" now...
Just save about $85/month. OR $40/bi-weekly paycheck. OR $20/week.
(However you want to do it!)
Also, PLAN your pregnancies accordingly!! :) Many Cruise Lines do not allow someone who is more than 24-ish weeks pregnant to Cruise!
(My sister did not read the fine print & was denied boarding once!)

Did I mention the food? Prepared by world-renowned Chefs? In unlimited quantities? And the midnight "Chocolate Extravaganza?" Or the Buffet, Burger Bar, Pizzeria, & Ice Cream Parlor - if that's what you're more into?
Did I mention the award-winning Service? (They are at your beck & call!)
Did I mention the balmy, WARM weather? (In the dead of Winter)
Did I mention the Entertainment?
(Maybe Matt will do his "American Idol" Encore!? And I will throw my bra on the stage in an effort for him to receive the MAXIMUM "audience reaction" points possible!)


Did I mention that it's a VACATION without kids?


Did I mention beach bumming, snorkeling, zip-lining thru the Rain Forest, touring in a VW Bug, just reading a book on the deck & more?!?
And we can't forget (one of my favorite parts)...WE CAN WEAR FLIP FLOPS!

We can't wait! We'd love to have you join us!!!
(Be there or Be Square!)

7 comments:

Dan said...

Sheesh!!! You would think you wanted people to come on your cruise or something. You should try to be a little less subtle. ;)

Natalie said...

Dang that looks like so much FUN!!! I want to go!!

Siri said...

We LOVE cruises! But, we have already been on two. Time to be responsible again. ;) Have a great time when you go!!

Anonymous said...

Just rub it in will ya? I could live in Mexico. I don't know why people leave it!

Adrianne said...

SOunds like fun! I need to go on acruise one of these day's.....but first I have to wait till my kids get a little older and then actually find a babysitter for them to watch them that long!

momandpop said...

Sounds like a great cruise! We would love to go if we are still around next Feb. But we will probably be gone on another mission by then.

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

That sounds FABULOUS!!!! Trav and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon and have been dying to go back...but having 4 babes in 5 years kinda put a damper on that...but (unless a miracle happens and I become pregnant) that date works for us!