Taken from the sidebar...
A "crime" was committed at our home. Haylee said that Katelyn did it, Katelyn said that Haylee did it. In an attempt to prove the true guilty party, Katelyn testified in the "case."
Katelyn: "Haylee is always lying and I...I'm SO smart!" 8/09
Haylee was holding a towel around her at the beach while trying to eat a little bag of Doritos at the same time...
Haylee: "Sometimes I wish I had more than two arms."
Me: "Me too. Me too!" 8/09
The girls were crying/whining/screaming (which seems to be the case more than not)....
Kyle: "I REALLY want some ear plugs!"
Me: "Me too. Me too!" 8/09
I was folding laundry while Matt was sitting on the couch just watching me! So, of course, I made a comment about his "helpfulness." :)
Matt: "Hey, I think you look HOT folding the laundry!"
Haylee: (smiling) "Do you mean, 'HOT' like from the sun? Or 'HOT' like you want to marry her?" 8/09
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment