Monday, November 30, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things - November '09 Edition

Taken from the sidebar...

I was bragging to Ryan about something VERY NICE that his Dad did for me (trying to instill an "example")...
Ryan: "Well, you sure didn't marry a SLUT, Mom!"
Me: "SLUT?!"
Ryan: "Or...I mean 'sluffer.'" 11/09
come again?!?
(I think he meant "slacker"?)

I was brushing down Katelyn's newly cut bangs...
Katelyn: "Oh, Mom, that tickles my brain!" 11/09

We were talking about a friend's step-family...
Haylee: "Why have you guys never divorced?"
Matt: "What did you say?!?"
Haylee: "Ya know, so then I can have one more each of a mom & a dad!"
Matt: "You don't talk like that!"
Haylee: "Well, in case your REAL mom & dad aren't being as nice....you can have somewhere to go..."
Me: "That's what Aunts & Uncles and friend's parents are for!!" 11/09

No comments: