Based on the "crud" that was beginning to stick to the sticky part of this Post-It note, it may have been slipped under there a LOONNNG time ago and I've just never noticed it (my "office" doubles triples quadruples as the toy room, weight room, and clothes storage room) so, there's a lot that could distract from the small piece of paper.
I hope it hasn't caused her too much anxiety with my delay in getting it back to her.
But, I also wondered WHAT caused her to write the note in the first place? Was she really questioning my love for her? (Uh, Oh, I better surprise her at school one day and check her out for lunch) OR are those the only words she knows how to spell on her own?
But, it reminds me of the notes we'd pass to boys [and vice verse] in Elementary School:
"Do you like me? Check Yes or No" complete with a box for the receiver of the note to check. I always wished I'd get one of those notes from Jared V. or Jeff K. or Eric W. (but I don't think I ever did! :( )
Which of course, reminds me of a Country song by George Strait.
Do I sound like the pig from If you Give a Pig a Pancake book?


1 comment:
She was pretty good at that note. I think I would be worried about how many of those she's writing at school (or receiving for that matter!!!!!)
Post a Comment