Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Many Faces of Katelyn

Sometimes when you download all your pictures off your camera and onto your computer, you find some "extras" that you weren't even aware of.
And the mysterious thing is....I KNOW I didn't take them....but according to "The Brood," none of them took them either.
HHhhmmmm....IT'S TRUE! We DO have our even number of six children, after all! "NOT ME" is his/her name.
While "Not Me" photographed, Katelyn was really "expressive" in front of the camera!

Is this "elation?"

"Puppy Dog"ish

"Grit and Bear It"


"Bewitched" (Who remembers that show? Probably not the ones who didn't know this song I mentioned - or these. Classic! I always tried to do the magic mouth movement like Samantha, but couldn't - without the same results, obviously, too.)



"Provoked" (What did "Not Me" do to her?)


"Doped"


"Stupified"



"Sneering"


"Adorable"
*Did any of you notice some "clues" about the REAL photographer? Her outstretched arms, perhaps?

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that! Those are the cutest faces!

Mandy said...

Hilarious!! She is so cute and she has more faces than I even knew.
Thanks for stopping by the other night, and I'm sorry I missed you. I have loved eating the treats you left :) I'm gaining that 5 lb. weight loss back slowly but surely!

Trever and Heather said...

I think she needs to learn to cover her tracks.

momandpop said...

I think we've got a budding professional photographer in the family.