The Pampers company is telling me I have a 9 - 11 month old infant.
(notice the upper right hand corner of pamphlet)
Son or Daughter? I don't know.
But, THIS I do know....if they are RIGHT - I've lost that baby! I have no idea where she/he is.
AND, I don't RECOLLECT at all EVER giving birth to him/her. Or even being pregnant.
Let me jog my memory....
9 - 11 months ago, THIS is what was happening in my life...
OK - all the children I KNOW about are accounted for in this photo. Or could the baby just have been left sleeping in the car seat in the warm van?
I have divulged the unfortunate phenomenon of me LOSING MY MIND before.....
BUT despite the fact that I missed my daughter's Dr. appointment, failed to remember to pick my son up from school, set my alarm for the wrong time, found my dinner in the microwave 2 hours after I'd heated it up [and only then did I recall I'd never eaten], and forgotten I left the shopping cart right by my car until I heard the most unnerving scraping/crashing noise while backing out of my parking spot at the grocery store -- ALL in the last few days -- I'm pretty SURE that Pampers must be the one who is losin' it this time. NOT ME!
Please tell me I'm correct.
PLEEEAASE.
OK - Just flat out LIE to me about it!!!
Thank You.
Oh, well...at least there were some diaper coupons in their pamphlet - that I STILL need! (sigh.)
*****
But, WHY do a lot of the diaper coupons make you buy the diapers AND the wipes to get the savings? One more of my gripes. I just don't need 59,412 wipes, people!!!


4 comments:
Ooo, Oooo, Oooo, I NEED that many wipes! Send them MY way!
Your writing is VERY entertaining. I find myself looking for your updates. You make me laugh. Hows the house selling? We are all done and have been in our house for a week now. We moved out on Jan 15, closed on Jan 20th and moved in on February 1st. Yes, I know there are some gaps in there for which there were some very long days camping at my parents house until we could get this guy to leave. Interesting seller, my agent said he's in his top 5 of all time difficult/wierd sellers. We nicknamed him "The Jack Wagon" (from the Geico commercial), however towards the end he earned the name, the Jack - A double S, he was a treat. So we ended up in Kaysville. Right of the 200 N. Exit.
I have a 9-11 month old! :)
I think Pampers are the ones losing it. I even got a card and coupon from them in the mail!
Post a Comment