TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
Miss B is officially 3 1/2 years old.
And NOT Potty Trained.
Miss B is officially 3 1/2 years old.
And NOT Potty Trained.
This is so significant because 3 1/2 was the exact age that her brother, WHO WAS THE S-L-O-W-E-S-T [and most stubborn] POTTY TRAINEE IN THE WORLD, got potty trained!! I've been trying to explain to her how embarrassing that will be for her to have Ryan beat her in this area....because his timing was soooo UNimpressive! The risk of humiliation and "LOSING" to her brother doesn't even phase her!
I've taken it upon myself to make it happen TODAY! And if we don't succeed, Tuesday. And if we don't succeed, Wednesday. And if we don't succeed, Thursday. You get the idea. I've dedicated this week to the cause!
THE TOOLS




THE BRIBES



THE PARTICIPANT
We're just 45 minutes into this - and we've already got casualties - two pair of panties with pee and/or poop in them!
Ooooohh - as much as I was prepared with ammo for HER, I was unprepared for me - I didn't think about me! THIS is the day I need a good supply of Diet Dr. Pepper on hand, and we have NO DDP in the house! (And I'm not leaving lest we miss the 30 minute potty watch alarm and are caught away from the potty!) Wouldn't ya know it.
Wish me luck!
Now watch, someone will wanna come look at the house.....Aauugh!


3 comments:
Love it! I'm so glad that is over for me! (it took Ava a full year and a half)
How is Day 2 going?
Seriously?!?!!? You have a potty watch?!?!? Never heard of it! I'm tellin' you, Crystal LIght makes them pee more then most fluids. HONEST!.....and it gives them more practice!
but hey, at least she's a CUTE participant!
Post a Comment