Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Is Your Dryer Trying to Tell You Something?

MINE WAS.

You see, my dryer has started taking an obnoxiously LONG time to dry a load of clothes lately. We're talking like more than two hours!

And that's just not conducive to getting much laundry done in a day. And, over here at my home, with the seven of us and multiple clothing changes, I can't afford to NOT get a lot of laundry done in
a day.

I always scrape clean the lint screen, so I didn't know what was going on. My dryer needed MORE from me! More attention and coddling, I guess. So, I obliged. Today, I felt inspired to reach my arm down into the the lint screen crevice - and I discovered that it goes much lower than the height of the lint screen. I felt a ton of junk deep down there - including THIS:


Pennies are quite common to find, but $5.06....WOW! I hit the Jackpot and I didn't even have to drive up to Idaho to buy a lottery ticket that's all a buzz right now - and my odds were much better! My dryer rewarded me for my efforts. Now, let's dry those clothes SPEEDY fast!

My dryer was telling me I needed to make a deposit in THIS:

{I have a "Finders Keepers" rule with the laundry and it goes right into this jar.}
So, I'm set, girls. I'm feeling rich! What shall we do?

Any good movies out?
Know any "must try" restaurants?
The Trampoline Park?
Who's in concert?
Wendover's only, what, 2 hours away? (j/k)
My "no candy" Lent period ends in 4 1/2 days!
Do they do "Strobe Light" bowling anymore?
NYC Girls' Trip?
Oh....gotta go, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is calling me!

:)

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

YIKES! I'm SCARED to put my arm down my dryer!!!!! :)