No matter how many times we "swished" with the toilet brush, we still had a toilet ring - and other non-removable problem areas.
THE PUMIE
Here's the Product Description: If you have tried for hours to get hard water rings out of toilets or have tough stains in bathroom fixtures, then Pumie all-purpose pumice scouring sticks are the answer. Pumie sticks will turn hours of scrubbing chores into mere seconds of scouring.So, I bought it.....for LESS THAN $10.00
Here's my personal results...
And after I got done with the toilet, my eyes scanned the rest of the bathroom and I saw our tub.
Same thing.
There has been a LINE on the bottom that will not go away!
I thought, Nothing else has worked....I wonder.....?
So, I tried it - with GREAT results, as well.

I just consider it my duty to SAVE all those other toilets out there by giving my recommendation......You're Welcome!
Pumie is not the sponsor of this blog post. Pumie does not even know I exist. I did not receive any rewards or compensation from them besides some dirty toilet relief after YEARS of trying! (Which I deem reward enough!)
Now aren't you just JEALOUS of my bathroom-cleaning LIFE?!?




4 comments:
YES!!! I need one of those things! Thanks for sharing!
Where do you get them?
Yes, where can I get one?
Good ol' AMAZON - they have everything! :) But, you'll have to add a couple more things to your cart for FREE SHIPPING with a $25 min. purchase.
Post a Comment