I'M STILL ON THE WAGON!!!

I've made it without candy for two weeks!
OH MY WORD - has it ONLY been 2 [lousy, slow] weeks?!?





OH MY WORD - has it ONLY been 2 [lousy, slow] weeks?!?

Let's see... February 22nd to March 7th...
Yes, it has.
Yes, it has.

Now I'm eating SALAD for lunch [since Starburst isn't an option anymore]. Imagine that!

This morning, Haylee rubbed it in my face informed me that she STILL has candy from Valentine's Day.
Now wasn't that cruel of her?

But, I guess the "bright side" to that fact is:
with the current tornado-aftermath-like conditions of her bedroom,
I'd never be able to find it!
with the current tornado-aftermath-like conditions of her bedroom,
I'd never be able to find it!




3 comments:
Awesome! I love that you are exploring your religious options!!! I want to know though, did you binge on Fat Tuesday and just eat candy all day long?
Yes, but the time that you spend googling candy images may or may not show where your head is. hahahaha
I know, Melissa.....talk about SALIVATING! :)
Post a Comment