Taken from the sidebar...
We were driving in the car on a street that is by our friends' house...
Katelyn: "Hey! We're in Emily's village!" 10/08
Katelyn: "I'm watching the Prophets!"
At first I didn't know what she was talking about and then I realized it was 11AM and all the PBS "kid shows" were over and the BYU devotional had come on. 10/08
I told Katelyn she would be a Grandma someday. She was shocked at this info - she half-whined, half-screamed, "I don't want to be a Grandma when I grow up, I want to be a children FOREVER!" 10/08
Katelyn definitely likes to be called, "Katelyn" and not any shortened version of her name...
Me: "Can we call you, "Katie?"
Her: "No, Katelyn!"
Me: "How about, "Kate?"
Her: "It's Katelyn!"
Me: "What can we call you besides, "Katelyn?"
Her: "Katelyn Brenchley!" 10/08
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment