
I heard this at least 10 times at church on Sunday. Everytime someone stopped to talk to me, that's what they said! I know she is - and IT'S SAD! With my first, I wanted him to hurry and get big cuz I thought, "This is so hard when they're babies!" Now, I'm more in the "let them stay little" attitude! (Just as long as they sleep through the night, take good naps, and don't cry all the time- even when you're not holding them!) She weighs 14 lbs. 7 ozs. and is 25 1/2 inches long...in our Dr's words, "She is tall & skinny!" WOW! How would that be?!? :)
Anyway, Brookelle is now 5 months old - and she is THE Rock Star at our house, let me tell ya!! Even though I've been through this age & stage four times before, I'm still amused by it!
She can frequently be found:
- In her crib in the morning/after a nap soaking wet and with poop covering half her body, clothes, blankets, and bed sheets. (well, maybe I'm not so amused at this one!)
- Sucking her thumb for comfort - interestingly enough, this just started and she hasn't picked one hand - she does both! (Siri, you might not think this is amusing ;))

Funny how it all starts and ends with poop at this age!


11 comments:
That is one cute baby. She looks like Kyle to me. I don't blame you for wanting to keep her little. You could be like Jennifer and push her little bum down everytime she gets up! You and Matt make cute babies!
What a cutie! I am excited to see these cute babies at Christmas. Don't be too sad she is getting bigger, you can hurry and have another one.
enjoy them when they are small and as they grow. each age has the magic of children and parents learning. children from parents and parents from children. each age is special and needs to be approached with a willingness to explore with a positive attitude all its experience. to quickly they pass from your immediate presence. learn and teach all you can as you go. keep a record to enjoy later.
She is darling! I know what you mean by wanting it all to slow down. I feel like I appreciate each day with Shaw more than I did with my others...now I know that it really does go by way too quickly.
Brookelle is so cute! I can't wait to see all the little cousins together. I love the picture of her having a face off w/ her stuffed animals.
I definitely thought she looked bigger when you came over. She and Max are very similar in weight/length.
I feel the same way about them getting bigger. So many times I want to stop time and keep them small. She is getting cuter all the time!
Brookelle is so adorable! My little Zoe Brooke just turned 17 months. And she keeps growing and I love all the new things she keeps learning, but I want her to stay my "tiny one" forever...so I understand.
I'm glad you are enjoying the baby stage! It seems like so many people have been telling me lately "just enjoy it, it's over before you know it" I'm trying to take their advice to heart!
What a cute post on your little one. It actually is making me a little baby hungry..what? For the poop stage...help me!
Cute pic's this made me laugh, but not really all that excited to do this again. Hopefully within the next 6 months I will have a better outlook on it.
What a cutie! I'm so excited for our little girls to play together. I can just imagine that it's going to be Annie looking out the window and yelling "I see Brookelle! Does she want to play with me?" once Hyrum stops yelling the same thing about Katelyn and Hayley every time he sees or hears them. Its fun to have such cute little girls as neighbors.
Post a Comment